Places for Active Leisure and Entertainment in Lublin
Lake Zemborzycki in Lublin – an artificial lake/reservoir and the biggest recreation area in Lublin. Students can choose from the long list of attractions such as Sunny Wrotków Vacation Centre with swimming pools, water playgrounds, waterskiing, rope and mini-golf courses. You can sunbathe on the beach, rent water transport equipment, canoeing, fish, sail or just swim. The Lake Zemborzycki is surrounded with a cycle lane which make it perfect for cycling. Not only in summer but also in winter the Lake offers many attractions. When frozen-over, it is used by anglers, skaters and a cross-country skiing tracks are prepared.
For more information: http://mosir.lublin.pl/zalew/index.php
Lublin Horse Riding Club – it is situated around the Bystrzyca river meadows in Lublin. The club offers horse riding school, equestrian tournaments, hippotherapy etc. There is also another club – academic horse riding club situated on the Lublin city boarders. There are horse-riding expeditions around Lublin Region organized as well.
For more information: http://www.lkj.lublin.pl/
“Globus” Sport and Entertainment Arena – this sports complex is the place with health and beauty salons, fitness club, martial art clubs and amusement park. Inside the “Globus” there are many various sport championships organized such as of woman handball, basketball, hockey etc. Moreover, this Arena is also occasionally used for entertainment purposes e.g. concerts, musicals, on-ice performances etc.
For more information: http://mosir.lublin.pl/halaglobus/
“Globus” Ski with Snowpark – situated next to the “Globus” Sport and Entertainment Arena. It is modernly equipped area with all facilities needed for skiing and snowboarding.
For more information : http://mosir.lublin.pl/globus/
Lublin Motocross Club – it is situated within Lublin boarders, near Lake Zemborzycki. It offers motocross raceway and various motocross events together with National Motocross Championships.
For more information : http://kmcross.pl/
- “Cartmax” Go-cart Raceway – http://www.cartmax.pl/
- ICEMANIA, an ice rink – http://mosir.lublin.pl/icemania/
- H2O Zone, swimming pools – http://mosir.lublin.pl/h2o/
Cultural places in Lublin
- Cinema-City Lublin (multiplex) – http://www.cinema-city.pl/en/lublin
- Multikino Lublin (multiplex) – https://multikino.pl/kino/lublin/repertuar
- Bajka Cinema – http://kinobajka.nazwa.pl/
- Chatka Żaka Cinema – http://www.ack.lublin.pl/kino
- The „Old” Theatre – http://teatrstary.eu/
- Musical Theatre in Lublin – http://www.teatrmuzyczny.eu/
- Lublin Philharmonic – http://www.filharmonialubelska.pl/
- Juliusz Osterwa Theatre in Lublin – http://teatr.lublin.pl/
- Hans Christian Andersen Puppet and Actor Theatre – http://www.teatrandersena.pl/
- Club Graffiti – www.graffiti.lublin.pl
- Club 68 – www.klub68.com
- Club Oranżada – www.oranzadaklub.pl
- Club Czekolada – www.klubczekolada.pl
- Club Hades – www.hades-lublin.pl
- Club Kino – www.klubkino.pl/lublin
To see the full list of clubs, pubs, restaurants etc. in Lublin go to the www.lublin.eu and see “Food and Events”.
- Lublin, city of inspiration – http://www.lublin.eu/en
- The Centre for Culture in Lublin http://ck.lublin.pl/
- The “Grodzka Gate – NN Theatre” Centre – http://teatrnn.pl/
- Lublin Castle – www.eng.zamek.lublin.pl
- Open-air Village Museum – www.skansesn.lublin.pl/en/
- MCSU Botanical Garden – www.umcs.lublin.pl/ogrod_botaniczny_en
- State Museum at Majdanek – www.majdanek.eu